2016 Examiner Training Information
This training is part of the GSQC's and Northern New England Alliance for Excellence's Baldrige-based Awards and Recognition Program. It can also be taken independent of the Awards and Recognition Program to support organizational improvement or to enhance your career. Click here or Contact the GSQC with any questions about the Examiner program or the awards process.
Curriculum and Schedule overview: (please contact the GSQC if you or your onganization is interested in Examiner Training but this schedule is an issue to see if alternate arrangements can be made.).
Self-paced webinars: Short, pre-recorded webinars that participants take at their own pace. Mid-September through early November
- Provide concepts of the Baldrige Criteria and Examiner Process
- Defined assignments, live webinars and check-in points to answer questions and ensure key points are clear
Live webinars and Facilitor Support
- Scheduled based on participant availability and progress
Face-to-face one day training early to mid- November
- Group work and discussion solidify learing from online modules and mimic Examiner Consensus process
- Date(s) and location(s) depend on participants and host locations
- Full-day session where all participants work together to solidify learning
Cost: GSQC sponsorship discounts will be applied to the pricing below.
- $195 for participants who commit to the full examiner process, including the potential to evaluate a recognition or award applicaiton in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, or one of our other partner states
- $675 for those who want the training without further commitment to the evaluation process.
Registration: Contact the GSQC for registration information and options.