2013 Examiner Training Information
This training is part of the GSQC's and Northern New England Alliance for Excellence's Baldrige-based Awards and Recognition Program. It can also be taken independent of the Awards and Recognition Program to support organizational improvement or to enhance your career. Contact the GSQC with any questions about the Examiner program or the awards process.
Current Schedule: (please contact the GSQC if you or your onganization is interested in Examiner Training but this schedule is an issue to see if alternate arrangements can be made.).
Self-paced webinars: Short, pre-recorded webinars that participants take at their own pace. Starting early October
- Provide concepts of the Baldrige Criteria and Examiner Process
- Defined assignments and check-in points to answer questions and ensure key points are clear
- Recertifying examiners: advised but optional
- Two hour webinar to review training assignment and support preparation for final session
- Final assignment delivered for use in final in-person session
- Optional for Recertifying examiners
Monday, November 18th (White River Junction, VT)
- Full-day session where all participants work together to solidify learning
Cost: GSQC sponsorship discounts will be applied to the pricing below. Previous pricing for returning VCQ participants will be honored
- $195 for participants who commit to the full examiner process, including the potential to evaluate a recognition or award applicaiton in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, or one of our other partner states
- $675 for those who want the training withoug further commitment to the evaluation process.