Submitted by anne on Tue, 03/01/2011 - 3:55pm
04/04/2011 8:00 am
04/06/2011 12:00 pm
Join the GSQC in Washington D. C. at this conference that will showcase the seven 2010 Baldrige Award Recipients, their best practices and lessons learned. It will also feature numerous previous awardees and their best practices as they continue to pursue performance excellence.
The conference will kick off with an in-depth plenary featuring the senior executives of the 2010 recipients, followed by 60 concurrent sessions from which to choose. In these sessions, current or past Baldrige Award recipients will present their proven strategies and real-world insights on:
- improving an organization's performance results, including product outcomes, student learning results, and health care outcomes;
- enhancing leadership effectiveness;
- building customer and employee engagement; and
- increasing organizational innovation to gain and sustain competitive advantages
Pre-conference workshops are available on April 3, 2011, for beginner and intermediate users of the Baldrige Criteria. To enhance the learning environment, attendance at the workshops is limited, so early registration is recommended.
The 2010 Baldrige Award recipients-listed with their category-are:
· MEDRAD, Warrendale, Pa. (manufacturing)
· Nestlé Purina PetCare Co., St. Louis, Mo. (manufacturing)
· Freese and Nichols Inc., Fort Worth, Texas (small business)
· K&N Management, Austin, Texas (small business)
· Studer Group, Gulf Breeze, Fla. (small business)
· Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, Md. (education)
· Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, Ill. (health care)
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, visit the conference web page. For questions, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or email@example.com.