2012 Examiner Training Information
This training is part of the GSQC's and Northern New England Alliance for Excellence's Baldrige-based Awards and Recognition Program. It can also be taken independent of the Awards and Recognition Program to support organizational improvement or to ehnahce your career. See the attached file for additional details and contact the GSQC with any questions about the Examiner program or the awards process.
Current Schedule: (please contact the GSQC if you or your onganization is interested in Examiner Training but cannot make these dates/locations. We will add additional dates and locations with sufficient demand.)
Click here to Register
Wednesday, October 3rd (Concord, NH) or Tuesday, October 9th (White River Junction, VT)
- Full Day for first-time examiners
- Afternoon only for examiners returning after two or more years. Morning session is optional.
- Recertifying examiners: optional
Week of October 22nd (date(s) and time(s) TBD based on participant availability)
- Two hour webinar to review training assignment and support preparation for final session
- Optional for Recertifying examiners
Thursday, November 15th (White River Junction, VT)
- Full-day session where all participants work together to solidify learning
|2012 Examiner Training Details.pdf||127.2 KB|