Baldrige 20/20: An Executive's Guide to the Criteria for Performance Excellence helps executives of any organization discover the benefits of using the Baldrige Criteria to strive for excellence, achieve breakthrough performance, and face tomorrow's challenges with confidence.
Leaders of Baldrige Award winners from all sectors share results and examples in the five sections of this 116 page book including:
- Representatives Role Models and Data
- Award Winners' Journeys: How Baldrige Led Them to Excellence
- The Criteria: Framework for Performance Excellence
- How Can the Baldrige Program Help You Now?
- Examples by Criteria Category
As Cargill CEO and President Greg Page notes in the foreword, "Baldrige 20/20 provides today's executives with practical examples and keen insights on who organizations can stay focused and excel."
Contact the GSQC for insight on how the information in Baldrige 20/20 can help your organization.